Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Listening To: Wiley Feat. Emelie Sande - I Love the 90's!

I sporadically participate with my friends over at FIWK on Music Tuesdays and lately I have been really sucking at it because I haven't heard anything good / I've been too uncool to go and listen to anything.
However, this week?  I have been mysteriously bumping into really awesome 90's covers.  Remember this 90's gem??


Blogger Royce said...

Sigh. Why you gotta make me look bad like that? Great find

February 9, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Andrea V. Lewis said...

I couldn't help but shake my booty and retweet the melodic goodness you found. Thanks! =]

February 9, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Grace Boyle said...

Amazing. Such a good throwback!

February 9, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm in Andrea's boat - my head was bobbing before I even knew it; great find!

February 10, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home